Defective Medical Devices
Product Liability Lawsuits for Defective Medical Devices can be filed against manufacturers and other responsible parties to recover damages for those who have suffered serious injury or death due to the failure of a medical device or its improper design.
Herbert & McClelland LLP takes a straight forward, practical, results driven approach to client’s injured by defective medical devices, and focuses on the specific needs of each client and the unique facts of each case.
Most defective medical device lawsuits arise from defective design, manufacturing defects, failure to warn, or faulty warnings. If you have been injured or someone you know has died as a result of a defective medical device, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for those injuries. And, if the defective medical device caused injury to you, then there’s a good chance it may have injured others and maybe even fatally. There may be a class action lawsuit, settlement, or multi district litigation pending which may be relevant to you and your defective medical device injury claim.
There are a numerous types of medical devices used by patients and consumers that have been alleged to be defective, dangerous, or have been recalled by the FDA. There are many more medical devices that have been determined to have actually caused injuries and death. If you have a defective medical device claim, it is important to get the latest up to date information from an experienced lawyer as there are new developments everyday which affect claims, pending lawsuits, and class action settlements.
The following is a list of Medical Devices that are either being investigated for defects and injuries, or are involved in class action lawsuits, litigation, or settlements.
- Abdominal mesh
- Absorb-GT1 BVS Stent
- Arrow Intra-Aortic Balloon Catheter Kits
- Atrium C-QUR
- Bair Hugger
- Bard Composix
- Bard Meridian Vena Cava Filter
- Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion Pump
- Bayer Mirena IUD
- Biomet M2A Magnum Hip Replacement
- Chlorhexidine (CHG) Wipe
- Cinicnati Sub-Zero Hemotherm CE
- ConforMIS iTotal G2 Knee Replacement
- Cook Celect Platinum Vena Cava Filter
- Coviden (Hernia Mesh)
- DePuy ASR Hip Resurfacing System
- DePuy ASR XL Acetabular System
- DePuy Synthes Power Tool Battery Adaptor
- Encore Hip Implant
- Gynecare Morcellex
- Gynecare X-Tract
- Halo One Thin-Walled Guiding Sheath
- Hip Implants (various)
- IVC Filters (various)
- Knee Implants (various)
- Kugel Hernia Patch
- Morcellex Sigma
- Physiomesh Hernia Mesh
- Sepramesh IP Composite
- Smith & Nephew R3 Acetabular
- Sorin LivaNova 3T Heater-Cooler
- Stockert 3T Heater-Cooler
- Stryker Accolade TMZF Plus Hip Stem
- Stryker Anatomic CoCr V40 Femoral Heads
- Stryker OASYS Midline Occiput Plate
- Stryker Soft-Vu Angiographic Catheter
- Stryker Rejuvenate Modular-Neck Hip Stem
- Stryker Triathlon Knee Replacement
- Terumo HX2 Temperature Management
- Transvaginal Mesh
- Varian Linear Accelerator
- Vascu-Guard Patch
- Ventolin Asthma Inhaler
- Wright Conserve hip replacement
- Zimmer Natural-Knee Durasul All-Poly Patella
- Zimmer NexGen MIS Tibial Component
- Zimmer Persona Trabecular Metal Tibial Plate
At Herbert & McClelland LLP, we strive to hold those at fault accountable. As Personal Injury Lawyers handling Defective Medical Device Lawsuits we do our best to achieve the best possible monetary outcomes in order for you to be fairly compensated for your injuries. We are experienced with all of the unique challenges involved in defective medical device cases and have the resources to take on the big companies that make, sell and supply those devices.
Call a defective medical device lawyer now at 800-948-5066
We can go over the details of your case to help determine if you are eligible to file a defective device claim or participate in a class action lawsuit. There’s no cost to evaluate your claim and our firm works strictly on a contingent fee basis, advancing all upfront costs of a case which include, investigation, case development, litigation, expert witnesses and court costs. Those expenses, in addition to our fee, are deducted from the ultimate recovery. But if we are not successful in a recovery in your case, we absorb all costs and charge no fee.